Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pink Saturday on July 18, 2009

Can you already believe that it is July 18? We have 166 days left until 2010. Are you ready for the holidays? I’m not. I have been thinking about it, but that’s about as far as I have gotten. I have two art festivals, one in October, and the last one in November. I have just now overloaded by little brain. So, I will now shut up and get this posted before I totally shut down!


On this Pink Saturday I have the perfect note card for you to give to that someone who needs a little boost or just to let them know how special they are. The inside of this card has been left blank for your very special message.

The main image, an orchid chop, has color added with a watercolor wash for the background. The orchid was enhanced with two colors of pink Twinks watercolors and leaves with green Twinks. A protective seal on the chop only was completed with Glazia. The pink background is a scrap of scrapbooking paper.

I have signed and dated the card on the back. All of my art work is handmade, therefore no two are ever alike. The finished size on the card is 3½"x5" and will come with a crisp white envelope.
If you would like to know where I get my supplies for this project, or any of my other pieces, just contact me at ajsdesigns@cox.net.

To read and enjoy other participants in this Pink Saturday adventure please go to Bev’s blog How Sweet the Sound.

Thanks for reading and I hope everyone has a great Pink Saturday!

And a very Big Pink Saturday Thank You to all who comment and all my followers!

7 comments:

  1. You are one talented lady!

    Happy Pink Saturday...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So unique! Happiest of Pink Saturdays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving me such a sweet comment too. Yes staying busy with my crafts helps me to keep my mind off the stressful things in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aletha, this card is so pretty. The lucky recipient will treasure it.

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, I love to scrapbook and make cards too. I love your designs. Thanks for visiting The Old Parsonage and leaving such a sweet comment and for becoming a follower. I'm going to join your fun bunch too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!