Thursday, December 29, 2011

Anything Goes at The Outlawz


This is our last Friday and our last challenge for 2011. The Copic/Promarkers Challenge Group would love for you to go out with a bang!

Our theme is “Anything Goes.” We want to see anything you little heart desires to create. As an addition and an optional challenge this time around, our wonderful Group Leader Lynne has added templates for the 2012 calendar. A few of the Design Team Members have created some wonderful eye candy for you. Of course, if you participate, you must also use any kind of alcohol marker, be it Copics, Promarkers, etc.

My project uses “Three New Friends,” from A Day for Daisies. I adore Tammy’s illustrations, especially when I can touch my Copics to her creations.

The dies that I have used are Spellbinder’s Ovals and Cheery Lynn Designs Italian Flourish Doily. The edge of the oval die has been highlighted with DI in Dusty Concord and Smooch Ink in Illuminate. I sprayed the Italian Flourish Die with Perfect Pearls Mists. Part of my background is from a Cuttlebug embossing folder and I added Gelly Roll Pen in Clear Start for highlights. My cardstock is from Stampin’ Up!

The Copics that I used on “Three New Friends:
Mermaid – Bv000, 02, 17, and BG10, 18;
Seahorses – Y02 and YR15;
Background – BG10 and BV000.

Now head on over to Copic/Promarker Challenge Group and check out the other designer’s projects. While you are there, check out our other daily challenges The Outlawz offers. Lots of sponsors and lots of fun ya’ll!

I wish everyone a Happy New Year! Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate contacting me.
Aletha

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning card, love the colours and the doily die cut is gorgeous. This image is fabulous and I absolutely love the way you have coloured it. Truly beautiful design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!