Sunday, December 11, 2011

Smoochie in the Window


Hi everyone! I hope you have had a great weekend.

I got some time to color in my studio Saturday and I wanted to share my project.

This digi is from the mind of the talented artist, Tracey Malnofski, Owner/Artist for The Stamping Boutique. Tracey has come up with a some new digis which she is calling her Smoochie line. This particular one is “Smoochie in the Window.” I am still in the mode of red and green, but I did not want to do anything Christmas. This is what I came up with.

My recipe:
Distress Inks: Tea Dye
Cardstock: Black and White from Stampin’ Up!
Designer Paper: imaginisce from the Lady Bug Ball (I think I purchased this from Hobby Lobby.)
Dies: Spellbinder’s in Large Classic Ovals and Lacey Ovals. The leaves are from a Magnolia Doohickey die.
Stickles: Chrystal
Flowers and Pearls: from my stash

I colored with my Copics and Spicas:
Hair: R11, 22, 29; G20, 21, 24, 29
Dress: Y11, 13, 19
Skin: E000, 11; R20
Shutters: E25, 29, 53
Pens used: Spicas in Lipstick, Lemon, Chocolate;
Gelly Roll in Clear Star.

I am entering "Smoochie in the Window" in the following challenges:
Come and Get It Challenges: Red, green, and your choice
The Corrosive Challenges: Anything BUT Christmas
Totally Paper Crafts: Anything BUT Christmas

I hope you all have a great and creative week. Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate contacting me.
Aletha












5 comments:

Karen's Fun Blog said...

oh Aletha, this is beautiful!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is really pretty! Such an interesting color combo- but loving it!

Lisa T said...

How pretty! Love the punched leaves and the flowers. Thanks for playing along this week with us at Totally Papercrafts.

Leslie McGhee said...

The flower is so pretty. I love the combination of colours. Thank you for taking time to play on Come and Get Challenge this week.

Pat said...

Aletha - this is such a great card. i still want to be you when I grow up :0) Love the flowers and the dies you used are wonderful. You have a gift...keep using it to inspire and encourage others. Merry Christmas my friend - Pat

Day 2 of the Daily Marker 30 Day Color Challenge 2017

Wahoo! Day 2 and 28 more days to go. I am so glad I decided to join in the fun this time around. I am talking about Kathy Racoosin’s The D...