Friday, December 9, 2011

Some Non-Traditional Christmas Colors


We, The Outlawz Copic/Promarker Design Team, have our next December challenge ready for you.

Our theme is “non-traditional Christmas colors.” We want to see anything you want to make as long as it is something that is NOT the “traditional” Christmas colors. You must also use any kind of alcohol marker, be it Copics, Promarkers, etc.

My project uses “Smoochie the Elf,” designed by Tracey Malnofski, Owner/Artist of The Stamping Boutique. I looked at this little elf and the only color that popped into my mind was yellow. So my “non-traditional” Christmas colors are yellow with some red. I think this is another one of my favorite color combos.

The dies that I have used are Spellbinder’s Layered Poinsettia and a Magnolia Doohickey. The poinsettia was enhanced using a white Sharpie paint pen and Illuminate Smooch Ink. The pearls from my stash, and designer paper from Basic Grey June Bug collection. I have also combined two ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon October collection.

Now mosey on over to Copic/Promarker Challenge Group and check out the other designer’s projects. While you are there, check out the other daily challenges The Outlawz offers. Lots of sponsors and lots of fun ya’ll!

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate contacting me.
Aletha

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! Love the yellow and red for the non-traditional look! Awesome coloring and design! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are just amazing together...very striking. And of course your coloring is just da bomb!! Great work

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card, love the colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!