Monday, February 13, 2012

GHWI Challenge #14 DT samples

Happy Monday! We finally got some snow and cold weather in Oklahoma. Now it feels like winter finally, but three days are enough. Bring back the warmth, please.

I wanted to take a few moments and show off a few little pieces of art that of my GHWI Design Team members have created for our Challenge #14 Color Combo. Our color combo is from Design Seeds in Jessica’s Macaw Hues. You still have five more days to enter, and with this inspiration you have no excuse.

I really feel like the GHWI DT did a wonderful job creating with these bright colors. I love these ladies with all my heart. Take a few minutes and visit their blogs and leave some love.





Check out our GHWI group at the Crafter's Cafe. We have a monthly card came going on for your chance to win more Ippity.

I will have more inspiration from my other GHWI Design Team members on Friday. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see you again!
Aletha











1 comment:

Kristina said...

Where's mine? You didnt like my wall hanging?

Sales and Sales and Sales, Oh My!

First up is Scrapbook.com with their many sales and discounts you will not know where to start. I am going to try and help. Click here, S...