Friday, March 9, 2012

More inspiration for GHWI Challenge #16

It’s almost the weekend! I think that Spring has sprung in Oklahoma, and I hope that it stays around this time.

I have two more projects to show you for GHWI Challenge #16. These little pieces of art were created by two members of my {ippity} design team.

This first spotlight is on Jen, one of our newest {ippity} DT members. She is one of our scrapbookers, but I think that she has a knack for card making too. The {ippity} stamp sets Jen used are Now and Always and Quotes a’la Happy.


The next spotlight is on Melissa. Melissa has been with me since day one, and I am so glad she is sticking around. Melissa’s project is a beautiful sympathy card (one of the hardest cards to make for anyone). The {ippity} sets she used are Now and Always (Can you tell how popular this set is?) and Flowers + Friends = Priceless.

We hope you come join us for GHWI Challenge #16! Want some more fun? We have two groups that we would love for you to join. One is at The Crafter’s Café, Get Hippity with {ippity}/Join the Unity Community. The other is on Facebook, Get Hippity with {ippity}. These are places to make new friends, and to show us your love of {ippity} and Unity. I and the GHWI Design Team hope to see you there.
Aletha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!