Sunday, March 11, 2012

Something Groovy coming your way!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I wanted to take a few minutes to show you a little card I completed this week using one of the new releases from {ippity} by Unity.

“Have a groovy day” was a lot of fun to make and brought back a lot of memories. This cute little stamp set was designed by Unity Artista Tracey Malnofski. The DP I used is from the Utopia Collection from Kaiser Craft. The cardstock I used is SU’s Elegant Eggplant and Certainly Celery. I then embossed it with Sizzix’s Flowers and Flourish embossing folder. It really doesn’t show up too well, but when you use these embossing folders in the Grand Calibur the embossing is really deep and brings that design to life. Of course, my coloring was completed with my Copics, Spica pens, and Distressed Ink in Dusty Concord.

Here’s a close up for “Something Groovy” stamp set.

You can purchase the entire {ippity} bundle, designed by Tracey Malnofski, for $38. You do need to hurry, this bundle deal ends on Monday, March 12.


Don’t forget to pick me, Aletha Williams, as your {ippity} Chick. I am all the way at the bottom for this month. While you are at it, and if you purchase ippity after picking me as your {ippity} Chick, check out what Unity has on special too.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great and creative week!
Aletha

1 comment:

  1. Such a groovy card! Love your fun colors you chose! Cool BG papers too! Most trippy colouring on the main image and around it! Just wonderful! And look as all those cool stamps! What a great bundle deal!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!