Saturday, May 5, 2012

Counts as a Fruit!



I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I think that Spring is gone and Summer has arrived in Oklahoma. I think our high is suppose to be 92º today. That is hot for the beginning of May.

I have one little piece of art to share with you today. I rather enjoyed making this one. It reminded me that I need to get back on track with my Weight Watchers®. It also reminded me that with Weight Watchers® we all try to stretch that point system as far as we can! ;o)

This card is using {ippity}’s Itty Bitty stamp set, “Counts as a Fruit,” and was designed by Unity Artista Tracey Malnofski. It’s also my sample for our “A Year in Cards” challenge over at Crafting by Designs. I hope you join us. We have some wonderful prizes and sponsors. My {ippity} store is one of the sponsors, no subtlety at all!

I am also entering this in the Chick Challenges with {ippity} #29. The Chickies have a sketch for you and your deadline is May 13th. We have extended the challenges to every other week. I hope you join us to win some {ippity} goodness.

For some fun challenges check out these two sites, Crafting by Designs and Chick Challenges with {ippity}. A third site to check out is our Get Hippity with {ippity} Challenge Blog. This challenge will be a beatiful sketch designed by my Design Team Member Beth and begins on Monday. It's also another chance for you to win some {ippity} goodness.

For more {ippity} goodness check out my {ippity} sales blog. If it’s not in stock, I can order it for you. Your can also order {ippity} on the Unity site. You just need to pick me as your ippity Chick and while you are there you can order some Unity too. Just a teaser here...we will have a new {ippity} release on Thursday, May 10, at 7 p.m. Be on the look out for a blog hop and a party!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Aletha

4 comments:

  1. I love your card. That cupcake looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the coloring on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Aletha, love the coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aletha,
    Great job on that sketch! You are so cleaver! I totally love your card, wonderful bright colors. I like how you of set the black behind the stamp. Nice choice of DP w/ your image. And I just love your colouring skills! You Rock!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!