Saturday, May 5, 2012

Counts as a Fruit!



I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I think that Spring is gone and Summer has arrived in Oklahoma. I think our high is suppose to be 92┬║ today. That is hot for the beginning of May.

I have one little piece of art to share with you today. I rather enjoyed making this one. It reminded me that I need to get back on track with my Weight Watchers®. It also reminded me that with Weight Watchers® we all try to stretch that point system as far as we can! ;o)

This card is using {ippity}’s Itty Bitty stamp set, “Counts as a Fruit,” and was designed by Unity Artista Tracey Malnofski. It’s also my sample for our “A Year in Cards” challenge over at Crafting by Designs. I hope you join us. We have some wonderful prizes and sponsors. My {ippity} store is one of the sponsors, no subtlety at all!

I am also entering this in the Chick Challenges with {ippity} #29. The Chickies have a sketch for you and your deadline is May 13th. We have extended the challenges to every other week. I hope you join us to win some {ippity} goodness.

For some fun challenges check out these two sites, Crafting by Designs and Chick Challenges with {ippity}. A third site to check out is our Get Hippity with {ippity} Challenge Blog. This challenge will be a beatiful sketch designed by my Design Team Member Beth and begins on Monday. It's also another chance for you to win some {ippity} goodness.

For more {ippity} goodness check out my {ippity} sales blog. If it’s not in stock, I can order it for you. Your can also order {ippity} on the Unity site. You just need to pick me as your ippity Chick and while you are there you can order some Unity too. Just a teaser here...we will have a new {ippity} release on Thursday, May 10, at 7 p.m. Be on the look out for a blog hop and a party!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Aletha

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card. That cupcake looks yummy.

jengd said...

LOVE the coloring on this!!

Pam said...

Such a sweet card Aletha, love the coloring!!

Kristina said...

Aletha,
Great job on that sketch! You are so cleaver! I totally love your card, wonderful bright colors. I like how you of set the black behind the stamp. Nice choice of DP w/ your image. And I just love your colouring skills! You Rock!
Peace,
Kristy

Sales and Sales and Sales, Oh My!

First up is Scrapbook.com with their many sales and discounts you will not know where to start. I am going to try and help. Click here, S...