Saturday, May 26, 2012

Did you see all the {ippity} inspiration?

My GHWI Design Team has been busy for our Challenge #21: Flowers with Leaves. I wanted to show you all the inspiration they have given you and me! They are truly amazing!

Melissa’s lovely creation was completed using Now and Always and Friends + Flowers = Priceless. I love the colors she chose to use.

Julia used Now and Always and Just Wanted to Say for her beautiful card. Take a look at her keychain. She used Bloom & Simplify for her keychain. What a great idea for that {ippity} set!


Tracey used her own {ippity} design for her little piece of art. The {ippity} set she used is Raining Happy.

Jen’s lovely card was created using The Simple Things. She even made her own color of embossing powder. Jen was the Growing in Unity designer for this week. Stop by her blog and take a look at what she accomplished this past week.

You have one more week to join in our Get Hippity with {ippity} Challenge #21. Next week you will have more inspiration from the rest of my GHWI Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by!
Aletha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!