Tuesday, June 5, 2012

CBD A Year in Cards: June Edition

Happy June! Starting today is one of our monthly Crafting by Designs (CBD) challenges “A Year in Cards.” I am the hostess for this particular challenge, and I challenge you to make a card with words of encouragement. Any kind of card will do, but there needs to be words of some kind of “encouragement” on the front of the card.

For my little piece of art “Hang in there,” I chose to make a square card using the {ippity} stamp set “One of THOSE days.” Isn’t that little birdie the cutest? I have colored him with my Copics and did some distressing with Black Soot DI.

All of my cardstock is Stampin’ Up! The designer paper is from Memory Box Blackbird collection. The Spellbinder’s dies I cut are the Large Scalloped Ovals and the Large Classic Ovals.

If you are interested in the {ippity} stamp set, “One of THOSE days,” please click here. While you are visiting my {ippity} Sales Blog, please take a look at my other {ippity} by Unity stamps that I have available. The card is also available on my new IndieMade website.

I hope you join us this month at CBD. If this challenge does not appeal to you, check back frequently for a multitude of other challenges.

Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate asking.
Aletha

4 comments:

  1. Thats a cute card! Will surely take part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Aletha...love that little bird!
    Hugs,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the contents you mentioned in the post are too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward to more posts. Thanks cupcakes with cake mix

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, you have pointed out some great points, I also think this s a very excellent website. parveen shakir poetry in urdu 2 lines

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!