Thursday, July 12, 2012

What’s Happenin’ at Unity?

Here’s the skinny. Unity is having a “buy one, get one” sale this weekend. This sale is for their “Itty Bitty” stamps and this includes {ippity}’s “Itty Bitty” stamps too. All you have to do is pick me, Aletha Williams, as your {ippity} Chick and go shopping. You can purchase your {ippity} after you pick me as your Chickie, and then go get some Unity too.

Want some more good news? Check out this coupon offer for this weekend only.

Are you tired of my mug yet?
Enough gabbing, now go shopping for some {ippity} and Unity goodness! Remember to pick me, Aletha Williams, as your {ippity} Chick. I do appreciate the sales, dear friends!
Aletha

1 comment:

  1. Well now Aletha, I just cant pass up a great sale!!!!
    Thanks for letting us know about this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!