Saturday, September 7, 2013

RSD Newsletter Freebie Time

It’s Saturday, and this was supposed to post at 2 a.m., but something went wrong. Probably me, not really looking at what I was doing. Anyway…

It is time for all of Rick St. Dennis MFA Elite Design Team (RSD EDT) to show you what you are missing if you have not signed up for Rick’s monthly newsletter. How do you sign up? Click on his blog page “Email List” and sign up. All the instructions are there. 


I want to invite all of you to visit our blogs, Sparkle& Glitter and Airless Chambers. On each blog you will see the talented coloring and creative projects that RSD’s EDT accomplished with these fun "Back-to-School" images. I invite you to also to take a visit to at Rick’s blog too. Now we know what his inspiration was behind the illustrations, such a young and aspiring artist.

 I would like you to meet Buddy.
Copics used Buddy:
Skin: E000, 11, R20
Hair: E25, 31, 50
Vest: R21, 22, 24, 27, 29
Slacks: E81, 84, 87, 89
Shoes & Books: C1, 3, 5, 7
Apple: R02, 05, 08, Y13,
Leaves: YG21, 23, 67
Eyes: B21, 24, 26
Background: W0, 1, 2, and R02, Y13

 And here is Bad Bitsy.
Copics used for Bad Bitsy:
Skin: E000, 11, R20, 22
Bows, Socks, Vest: B21, 24, 26
Skirt and Shoes: C00, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9
Hair: E41, 43, 44, 47, 49
Background: W0, 1, 2, 3

Buddy and Bad Bitsy are available at a very special Back-to-School price of $4 for both images. If you are one of the lucky people that receive Rick’s newsletter, I hope that you will share with us your little piece of art. The places to join are Rick St. Dennis MFA Fans & Friends on Facebook, and on Paper Craft Planet. If you do not want to miss October's Newletter Freebies, please sign up.

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate contacting me.
Aletha Jane
RSD Elite Design Team

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome set of digi's. Wow love them both will look to sign up for newsletter. thanks
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!