Friday, November 1, 2013

Monster Family Reunion at Silly Dilly Beans


A new challenge for you at one of your favorite stops, Dilly Beans Friday Challenges! This week we want to see your fall colors in all their glory. You must us a Dilly Bean’s image to be able to participate and win your choice of three Dilly Beans images.



For my little project I decided to create an A2 size card. I rather enjoyed working in this size. It was a clean and simple style for me this week. The digi I chose is a new one in Megan’s shop, Monster Family Reunion. Aren’t they fun? I enjoyed deciding which one would get what fall color. I colored this image with Copics and layered it with Stampin’ Up!’s Really Rust and Early Espresso cardstocks.

Copics used:
Monsters:
G21, 28, 29
RV63, 66, 69
YR61, 65, 68
Candy Corn: Y0000, 11, 13, 15, 17, and
YR000, 12, 15, 16, 18
Hair: C00, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9
Eyes & Background: W00, 0, 1, 2, 3

My designer paper is Best Creation Inc. Hello Fall collection. I hope that I can find more of this. I have used most of the pack, perfect fall colors with glitter.



The only die cut that I used is Spellbinder’s Card Creator A2 Fancy Ribbon Threader. I have no ribbon threaded, but I did thread a strip of designer paper cut down to a little under ½”. I think that it goes perfect with the Monsters.


I hope you enter our Fall Colors challenge this week. After you do, or if you use a Dilly Beans image in your art work, please come share it with us at our Dilly Bean’s Facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate contacting me.
Aletha Jane








1 comment:

  1. OMG, Aletha! Sooo stinkin' CUTE! Perfect framing and colors for the little guys and those eyes are amazing! Look like CD's to me. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!