Thursday, December 5, 2013

A Challenge at StampNation


We have our newest challenge ready for you at StampNation. This challenge is all about snowflakes and we have an inspirational photo to get the creativity flowing. There’s bound to be a wealth of little pieces of art from around the world. The cool thing about our challenges is that they never close.


Have you joined StampNation? If not, I hope that you do. I know that you will never be disappointed. Some of the advantages of being a Sistah at StampNation are:
  • Over 370 exclusive video tutorials,
  • Lessons in the CAS (clean & simple) classroom,
  • Trend Articles,
  • Weekly challenges (which I have already mentioned),
  • And so much more!




Click here to register or learn more about StampNation. I know that you will not be disappointed.

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate asking.
Aletha Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!