Friday, June 13, 2014

Stitch It!


That’s our new challenge theme over at Delicious Doodles. We want to see some stitches, be it real or faux, in your little piece of art. We would love to see Delicious Doodles images on your creations (Why wouldn’t you want to?), but it is not a requirement. If you do use a Delicious Doodles image you can enter TWICE, and you get to be spotlighted next week! First entry - just link up to you project as normal. Second entry - type '2nd entry' after your name and link to your blog. 



For my project I used one of my favorite images from Teri’s imagination, Blossom. My stitching was completed with a back stitch and gold thread. I think I like the outcome.  Blossom was colored with Copics and some accents were completed with glitter gel pens and flat-backed pearls.

Copics used:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, and R20
Hair: E25, 29, 31, 50
Dress: V09, 12, 15, 17
Flowers & Butterflies:
BG11, 13, 15, 18, 49, and
YR01, 12, 16, 18

My designer paper is from a Flying Unicorn monthly kit. My cardstock is, of course, Stampin’ Up!’s Really Rust, Bermuda Bay, and Basic Black. The last little detail was a Cheery Lynn’s Ivy Corner Flourish die cut in black and then cut in half.



I hope you join us for this week’s Delicious Doodles “Stitch It” challenge. If you do and you create a project using a Delicious Doodles image, hop on over to our Delicious Doodles Facebook group and post your project.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope I see you again. If you have any question, please contact me.
Aletha Jane
AJ’s Design Artz
Delicious Doodles Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!