Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Heather Valentin’s Petals at Sweet Pea Stamps


I have a little Sweet Pea Stamps inspiration piece for you today featuring Lacy Sunshine's Heather Valentin’s Petals. Isn’t she a little charmer? A card featuring Petals would be perfect for a little flower girl. I know that she would appreciate the cuteness. Petals can be found as a digital image or as a rubber stamp, whichever you prefer, at Sweet Peas.

I am in love with Heather’s art work. Did you know that the Heather’s images on Sweet Pea Stamps are designed exclusively for Sweet Peas? I think that is pretty cool!



Petals was first colored with Copics and then trimmed with a die. I then layered her on three layers of purple and light purple cardstock. Before layering I did add some Smooch Illuminate ink to the embossed edges.

Copics used:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, and R20
Hair and Basket: E25, 29, 31, 50
Eyes and Leaves: G40, 43, 46, 29
Pinafore and some flowers: V000, 01, 04, 06, 09
Other flowers: RV34, 52, 69
Dress: V000, RV34, 52, and C0, 2, 4
Dress sleeves: C4, 6, 8
Background: W00, 0, 01, 2, 4, and RV52

Other elements for my Petals project:



Petals would like to be entered in the following challenges:
Everybody-Art-Challenge – Favorite Stamp
Love to Create – Anything Goes 



I wanted to remind you all of our Sweet Pea monthly challenge at One Sweet Challenge. There are fantastic prizes there. Over at our Sweet Pea Stamps Facebook group, we have a bi-weekly art contest. That prize is one digi stamp from the Sweet Pea Stamps store. You must use a Sweet Pea image, the theme is always “Anything Goes,” and you can enter as many times as you want. Each entry MUST be a new project. How easy is that? For all the upcoming events and sales visit our Sweet Pea Facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by today. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Aletha Jane

4 comments:

  1. This is a remarkable coloured card! Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute and your choice of colours is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art work always glows. I dont know how you do it?? But you really do color the best. Yep,I've been on the FB group Kit and Clowder. But you still color better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!