Friday, August 15, 2014

Pumpkin Sprite at Sweet Pea Stamps


We have  Variation’s Week at Sweet Pea Stamps featuring Mitzi Sato-Wiuff’s Pumpkin Sprite rubber stamp. Mitzi’s sprites are some of my favorites among her rubber stamps in the Sweet Pea Stamps shop.



I had a lot of fun doing my first Halloween themed card for this year. Pumpkin Sprite was colored with Copics and some added bling was added with Spica glitter pens. Next step was to trim her with a circle die, add black ink around the circle, and mount her on a circle die cut in orange cardstock. This orange die cut has black ink around the outer edge also.

Copics used:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, and R20
Pumpkin body: E08, 29, 31, and YR04
Treat bucket and flower hat: YR20, 21, 23, 24, 27
Leaves and stem: G40, 82, 94, 99
Cat: C1, 5, 7, 9, and black Copic liner
Cats eyes and inside of bucket: YG21m 25
Background: W00, 0, 1, 2, 3

I had a lot of fun with my various dies too. I cut out all the elements and before I detached them from the die I added black ink to the embossed areas. For the bats eyes I decided on some Liquid Pearls. Last embellishment is the pumpkin brad in the upper left corner. After all was done, I decided that Pumpkin Sprite is trying to decide if she wants to go on with her Trick or Treat evening!  ;o)



My complete recipe for Pumpkin Sprite:


Pumpkin Sprite would like to join in the following challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenge – Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter – Punches and Dies


I wanted to remind you all that we have a monthly challenge at One Sweet Challenge. There are fantastic prizes for your entry. Over at our Sweet Pea Stamps Facebook group, we have a bi-weekly art contest. That prize is one digi stamp from the Sweet Pea Stamps store. You must use a Sweet Pea image, the theme is always “Anything Goes,” and you can enter as many times as you want. Each entry MUST be a new project. How easy is that? For all the upcoming events and sales visit our Sweet Pea Facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you visit every day for more Sweet Pea inspiration.
Aletha Jane

4 comments:

  1. Super Halloween card. Gorgeous image and I love all the dies you have used. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous Halloween card. I love the cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the worlds gone mad - halloween!! - and the second one I've seen today - I neeeeeed summer to stay lol - I love the dies cuts and the image is fab - thank you for playing at TPS this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely wee card, but Im with Judith I would like the summer to stay as well or whats left of it, thanks for sharing your card with us in the brown sugar challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!