Welcome to our Sweet Pea Stamps (SPS) blog hop. Each of Sweet Pea’s amazing designers has come up with creative ways to use a non-Christmas themed image to create a Christmas themed project! We hope to inspire you to work out of the box for each and every holiday with images you might not consider when crafting.
- My list of supplies and their links:
- Dies: Spellbinder’s A2 Curved Matting Basics A and B, Create-A-Flake 3, and Snowflake Pendent (2013);
- Inks: Fun Stamper Journey’s Candy Apple, Brilliance Galaxy Gold;
- Designer Paper: my stash;
- Cardstock: X-Press It Blender Card, Fun Stampers Journey Whip Cream, Candy Apply, Kiwi Slice.
- Rhinestones: Kaiser Craft
Please visit each of SPS’s talented team members' blogs and leave a little love - a comment on every hop post will enter you into a drawing for a $20 gift code to the Sweet Pea Stamps store! As an added bit of fun share the hop on Facebook tagging Sweet Pea Stamps for a chance for a $10 gift code to the Sweet Pea Stamps store! Winners will be chosen around the first of next week.