Monday, December 1, 2014

RSD December Progressive Challenge Part 2

Welcome to December and to Part 2 of our Rick St. Dennis’s Sparkle and Glitter Progressive Challenge. I hope that you took part in our November Part 1. If you did you should have received your “free” image to take part in our Part 2. You still have a chance to enter this last part by purchasing the digital image “Christmas Party Hat” from Rick’s Etsy store.



I will be making a project with this lovely lady within the next week, but I wanted to show you my Copic coloring. Rick’s images are so much fun and very easy to color. He creates his images with light source shading as part of that image. I am very fond of his “Hat” series. His hair styles are magnificent and his facial expressions just call for you to color (his images not him, LOL).

This is “Christmas Party Hat” colored with Copics.
 Copics used:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20;
Hair: E21, 23, 25, 29;
Leaves and Bow: YG91, 93, 95, 97, 99;
Roses: R01, 02, 05, 08, 89, W6
Fur and Feathers: C00, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, YG91;
Hat: W000, 1, 2, 3, 6, R01;
Background: W00, 0, 1, 2.

I hope you do join us for our December Progressive Challenge Part 2. This is a beautiful image to create a project. I would like to invite you to our Facebook group, Rick St. Dennis Fans and Friends. We have a bi-weekly art contest that has been lots of fun for the members. Our blog, “Airless Chambers,” is participating in Smeared and Smudges 12 Days of Creepmas. Come join us and have some fun.

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Aletha Jane

1 comment:

  1. Wow - this is awesome. She is so, so beautiful and your colouring is just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!