Monday, April 27, 2015

RSD Copic Coloring

Just a very short post today for you all. I just finished coloring “Carmen” by Rick St. Dennis MFA. Of course I used Copics AND Carmen has my favorite color of hair, auburn. I love all of Rick’s “ladies,” the hat series, the portrait size ladies, or the ladies in full body costume. His images call for me to do my best coloring.


Copics used for Carmen:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20;
Hair: E08, 09, 18, YR12, 15, 18;
Blouse color and rose: B60, 63, 66, 69;
Eyes & Leaf: G40, 82, 94, 99;
Lips: R24, 27, 89.

I do try my best, but with Carmen, I got a little carried away with my fabric folds. I created too many and they are too deep. This is the top of a peasant blouse, and they are usually made with cotton fabric.

Like I said, this is short and sweet. Thanks so much for stopping by. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Aletha Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!