Thursday, September 22, 2016

Happy Fall with the Colors of Autumn

My fourth one for September!!! I’ve got one more to post for this month. After that one, I need to start coloring and creating for future projects

My A2 card was fun to add all the color. I love the colors of autumn. I wish it would last a little longer, perfect temperatures and perfect colors.


My image and sentiment were a “no-brainer” for me to use Copics. I really like to color pumpkins because the colors get me in the fall mood. First step was to die cut the main panel with a rectangle die. I stamped the pumpkins and the sentiment with Copic friendly ink, and the coloring began. After the Copic coloring was complete I used distress inks and added splatters from a brown glitter marker. After everything was dry I mounted the panel, after adding some fun foam to the back for dimension, to an A2 base. Another clean and simple card is complete.


Copic markers used:
Sunflower: Y13, 15, 18, 23, 28, +YR16;
Pumpkins: YR00, 02, 12, 15, 16, 18, +
E08, 09, 59;
Stems: YG93, 97, + E13, 31;
Leaves: E08, 13, 19, 31, 37, 57, +
YR20, 24 +YG95, 97;
Grounding: W1, 2, 4.

Other supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Designs Always Autumn set and
sentiment from the Painted Autumn kit;
Distress Inks: Vintage Photo, Orange Marmalade, Gathered Twigs;
Glitter Brush: Wink of Stella Brown;
Cardstock and Envelope: Gina K Design’s Dark Sage base weight
cardstock and Dark Sage A2 envelope;


Happy Fall will be entered in the following challenges:
Stamp TV - Favorite techniques (login is required)
4 Crafty Chicks - Fall Colors
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Autumn, Thanksgiving, Halloween
a punch or die (login is required)
Inspiration Destination – Anything goes

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate contacting me. Until next time…
Aletha Jane

3 comments:

Pam said...

Pretty pumpkins, and love the multi colored leaves.

Wendy Batchen said...

Lovely project, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous Autumnal card. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft challenge. Marlene DT

Sales and Sales and Sales, Oh My!

First up is Scrapbook.com with their many sales and discounts you will not know where to start. I am going to try and help. Click here, S...