Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Amazing Sale at StampingScrapping

Hey everyone! This year-end sale at StampingScrapping is unbelievable! This company is where I buy all of my Spellbinders dies. Even without this sale, Cindy, owner of StampingScrapping, has most of her over 30,000 products at discounts every day. You don't want to miss this one.



I just purchased some of the NEW Spellbinders stamps and dies. Check out the December category located in the "Monthly Releases." I'm going to have so much fun coloring those little creatures.

Thanks for stopping by! Any questions, please contact me.
Aletha Jane
AJ's Design Artz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!