Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Anything Goes Challenge Starting Today at TTCRD



Hi all! We have a new “anything goes” challenge at Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD). Our sponsor this week is Stamping Studio. Stamping Studio’s prize is one image from each of their artists. You also have an invitation to join their Stamping Studio Facebook group. After you join you will be alerted to freebies and specials.

The artist that I have chosen is Miss Daisy Stamps. Her images are so much fun and very pretty and cuteness overload. A little about Miss Daisy: “One of my favourite things to do is to create for you and see how you design with my images! I love seeing your creations and being a part of your creativity and the special ways that you share your cards. It’s a pleasure and delight to own Miss Daisy Stamps and design for you. I have loved drawing forever. To be able to ‘go to work’ each day and do what I love is a dream come true. I praise God for the opportunity and gift that it is. Thanks for being a part of my daily inspiration. I always look forward to creating with you. Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy”

I have chosen “Daisy Girl” for my pop-up card. This is just the second time that I have used Spellbinder’s Decorated Birthday Pop Ups die and I love it! I have definitely used a lot of blue, so I guess I can say, “I have stepped out of my Copic comfort zone.”


Below the "Daisy Girls''s" picture you will find a list of all the supplies that I have used in “Miss Daisy” project. At the end of this post you will also see affiliated links for supplies. I have tried to give you a range of stores for your shopping pleasure. If you do shop the stores I have linked to, I will receive a small commission.

COPICS:
Skin: E000, 04, 11, 13, 50, 51, plus R11, 20;
Hair: YR20, 21, 24, plus E15, 18;
Flowers: W1 plus B91 for shading, centers Nuvo Crystal Drops Dandelion Yellow;
Dress and Socks:  B91, 93, 95, 97, plus Y13, 17;
Stem and Leaves: YG61, plus G46, 82.

DIES:
Spellbinders Lacey Squares, Decorated Birthday Pop Ups;
Memory Box Precious Daisies (I have not been able to find this anywhere on line.);
Cheery Lynn Grass Die.

CARDSTOCK, etc.
Designer Paper from my stash;
Gina K Designs Powder Blue base weight;
Gina K Designs White layering weight;
                Strathmore Bristol Smooth 300 series.

INKS:
Gina K Designs Powder Blue.

OTHER:
T-square;
Perfect Paper Adhesive;
ATG;
Scissors;
Craft knife;
Foam Tape.


Challenges that Daisy Girl is entering:
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Color Inspiration Link-Up - Anything Goes with hand coloring

Just a little note from the crew at TTCRD:

  • To those of you continue to play along with us every week, thank you so much! We appreciate you sharing your creations with us and truly enjoy your talent!
  • To see how the winners and top 3 are selected you may check the “Challenges Rules” tab above for more information.
  • The July/August edition of the “Through the Craft Room Door” online magazine, please check HERE.
  • If you are interested in subscribing, please check HERE and click on “Magazine Subscription” tab for more information.
  • You are invited to submit your cards and projects for our September/October issue. Please check HERE and look under the “Magazine Submissions” tab for information regarding requirements or contact  Sandra or Cara at TTCRDmag1@gmail.com.
  • If you are interested in becoming a Designer or Guest Designer for “Through the Craft Room Door”, please check out the link HERE for more information.
  • If you look at the top of my sidebar, you will see a sneak peek of the July/August issue of our online magazine.

Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate contacting me.
Aletha Jane
AJ’s Design Artz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!