Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Let's Do Some Shopping!

I have more sales for you today. These you definitely will not want to miss! I keep saying that, don't I?

Spellbinders has a BOGO sale with a selected group of the Die-D-lites. Yep you heard right...buy one get one. Click here for Spellbinder's sale. While you are there, take a look at their new arrivals for the holidays.


Concord & 9th have their new Season of Cheer stamps and dies. You can save some money purchasing their bundle deal. Needless to say, I just did that. Click here to check out Concord & 9th's Season of Cheer.



Altenew's stamp and die bundles are still on sale. Don't miss it! Click here for Altenew's website.



Save 30% - 70% sale at Scrapbook.com is still alive. Spellbinder's Platinum die cutting machine's price has been lowered again! Click here and check out other savings at Scrapbook.com.



Gina K Designs's new "Stitched Leaves Mini Kit" is back in stock as I am writing this. Don't miss out like I did the first time around. Looking forward to working with fall colors! Click here for Gina K Designs's online store.



Elizabeth Craft Designs SALE is still going one. They also have many new stamp and die sets for the holidays. Click here for Elizabeth Crafts Designs's online shop.

Well, that's it for today. Enjoy and always have fun!
Aletha Jane
AJ's Design Artz

Affiliated links are listed above at no cost to you.  If you click any of the links and make a purchase, I get a commission. I want to thank everyone for their continued support of my art.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!