Saturday, October 21, 2017

“BOO!” to You and Happy Haunting

Happy Halloween to everyone! We decorate outlandishly and wait for all the neighborhood kids to come knocking. Our “Neighborhood e-Newsletter” is amazing during this holiday. They ask people in the neighborhood to let them know if they are be handing out treats. With the answers they accumulate, they create a map with those addresses. This enables the parents to head to those houses with their little goblins.  Pretty cool, huh? My project for today is a Halloween card for my youngest grandson. This will be my first, and not my last, card to him for Halloween. Let’s get this ball rolling!

The photo above is showing my finished front layer for my card. I have die cut the frame die with the insert die three times, and used Perfect Paper Adhesive for gluing them together.

In my second photo above shows the background completed with Distress Oxide Inks in Walnut Stain, Frayed Burlap, Antique Linen, Wilted Violet, Fossilized Amber, and Peeled Paint. The moon was added with a Club Scrap large sponge dauber (link below) and stamped several times with Distress Ink Picket Fence. Before it was dry I added droplets of water with a Distress Sprayer.

My third photo depicts the addition of Picket Fence Distress Ink to lighten the trees and to give them some depth

In the fourth photo is my “almost” complete card with the addition of the bats from the Spellbinder’s Haunted Manor die.

My finished card! That last touch was adding the word “Boo!” from Spellbinders Boo Web die with Distress Oxides in Walnut Stain and Fossilized Amber. I felt like there was something missing. I decided to add Ranger’s Glossy Accents to the “Boo!” That was what was needed.

I’m entering “BOO!” in the following challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door – Anything Goes
Di’s Digi Challenge – Halloween and/or Harvest
My Time to Craft – Halloween or Cats
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes

Thank so much for stopping by! If you have any questions, please contact me. I hope everyone, young and old, has a great and fun Halloween.
Aletha Jane
AJ’s Design Artz








Affiliated links are listed below at no cost to you. The supplies for making this project were purchased by me. If you click on the pics below (you have a choice of several online stores) and make a purchase, I get a commission. I want to thank everyone for their continued support of my art.




3 comments:

  1. Negative Play Bazaar impressions of your brand can spread like wildfire over the internet, so you want to attempt to jump out in front of negative buzz Satta King with a positive spin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In network marketing, you must sell someone without having them feel like they've been sold. You should use tools like neuro-linguistic programming
    Satta King Internet Marketing Tips That Are Easy To Follow Play Bazaar to figure out how to talk to each individual in a way that makes them feel comfortable, and use facts and figures to allay their fears. Once they trust you, you're golden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put a face to your name. You will find that your fans will appreciate knowing exactly who they are talking to when you communicate on your page. Add a picture of yourself so they know who you are. You may even choose to share some information about who you are, too.Market Your Business With The Pow Play Bazaar Handy Information About The World Of Facebook Marketing Satta King

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!