Thursday, February 23, 2017

Life is Beautiful!



I am ready for Mother Nature to decide if it’s spring or winter. All of Oklahoma’s trees and early blooming plants are budding. I am in the mood for spring and all of its glory. Today I have incorporated several Altenew stamp sets to complete today’s card and show very bright and springy colors.

Today I have incorporated several Altenew stamps to complete today’s project.



The main image is from Altenew’s Majestic Bloom collection, leaves are from the Beautiful Day collection, and the sentiment is from the Spring Daisy collection. I am into coloring right now and concentrating on watercolor and Copics. With this image I chose white embossing these images and coloring with watercolors. My watercolors used are Kuretake Gansai Tambi in #34 and #64. Also, the Zig Clean Color Real Brushes color’s are 024-Wine Red, 030-Blue, 043-Olive Green, and 046-Mid Green. My cardstock is Gina K Designs.



The challenges that I am entering are:
Altenew’s February Challenge – Photo inspiration from this pic


And, Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Anything goes
Crafting by Designs - Almost Spring


Thanks for stopping by. If you have any question, please contact me.
Aletha Jane
AJ’s Design Artz










Some affiliated links are listed below at no cost to you. The supplies for making this project were purchased by me, but if you click on the pics below and make a purchase, I get a commission. I want to thank everyone for their continued support of my art.

The legends for all affiliated/non-affiliated links are:


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning card, love your colouring of this fantastic flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors and that gorgeous flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!