Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Crane of Peace at Sweet Pea Stamps


Hi all! I have a little inspiration piece from ching chou kuik’s fantasy art collection at Sweet Pea Stamps. This little beauty is “Crane of Peace.” I have created with the digital image, but she is also available as a single rubber stamp, or from sheet 53, plate 249 at the store.

I hope you are ready for purple, ‘cause there’s a lot of it. I didn’t mean for that to happen, but that’s the way all of my elements worked out.



I colored her with my Copics and did a little highlighting with a white pen and Spica pens.

Copics used:
Skin: E000, E11, R30
Hair: E50, E25, E29
Kimono: R21, R22, R24, R29, R89 &
V20, V22, V25, V28, BV08
Background: YR01, R21, V20, G93, G97

My framed die cut is Spellbinder’s Card Creator Die A2 FiligreeDelight.  After I cut the pieces I painted the cut with violet Viva Décor 3-D paint. I also touched the edges of the main image.



My flowers are from my stash. I did some dry brushing with white and violet Viva Décor 3-D paint. My little butterflies are from a very old Martha Stewart punch. I added white and silver Viva Décor 3-D paint. My designer paper is from Heartfelt Creations.

Challenges Crane of Peace is entering:
Color me Creative - Anything Goes

I hope you visit our Sweet Pea Design Team blog. There is creative inspiration every day of the week. Remember that there is a challenge at One Sweet Challenge. The theme is using your favorite technique.

Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions, just ask.
Aletha Jane
SPS Design Team

3 comments:

  1. Aletha, this is magical and stunning. Love it - especially as it's purple. I too need that die!! Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aletha what a stunning creation! Your coloring is flawless and I just love the paint you've used!! Thanks for joining us this week at Through The Craftroom Door and good luck!
    Kathi
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous creation Altha, and explosion of purple in every shade,they layout is stunning, and colored to perfection, thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!