Friday, February 7, 2014

The Lacy Sunshine Blog Hop


I hope that you all are ready to be hopping for the next two days with the Lacy Sunshine girls! If you have come from Dewi’s blog you are in the right place. The blog roll is as follows:

Dewi
Aletha (you are here)

We will have lots of prizes but there are a few rules that you have to follow:
  • Everyone who leaves a comment here on my blog is in for a Random.org drawing to receive an image of their choice from the Lacy Sunshine store.
  • To be in running for grand prize you must complete the whole hop by leaving a comment on each blog. When you reach the Lacy Sunshine Blog, leave a comment and be sure to become a follower in order to qualify for a grand prizes. The Grand Prize is 3 of this new release, Cherished Wings Clear Stamps, never to be in digi format. These clear stamps, used by The Sunshine Girls, are what you will see as you complete the blog hop. All proceeds from the new Cherished Wings release will go to the “Relay for Life.”
  • Each of The Sunshine Girls will randomly pick a winner and give an image of your choice from Heather’s Lacy Sunshine Shoppe

For my project today I was given the beautiful image of Cherished Wings “Dawn.” She is precious and I thoroughly enjoyed coloring her. I still need some practice with fabric folds, but one of these days I will have it down.


Dawn was colored with Copics and a few sparkles were added with Spica pens. My designer paper is from the Flying Unicorn January Kit. I distressed the edges and added some Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink around the edges. This was then layered with Stampin’ Up!’s Pretty In Pink and Bravo Burgundy cardstock.

Copics used:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20
Hair: E21, 23, 25, 29, 49
Dress: R81, 83, 85, 89
Rose: R21, 22, 24, 27, 59, and
G02, 24, 29

My background lace is some that I have had in my stash for a long time. It is vintage and just right for Dawn. My other embellishments are Spellbinder’s Gold Corner Set One, Opulent Ovals, and Large Classic Ovals.


This Cherished Angel Dawn art card is available in my Zibbet shop.




I would like to enter Dawn in the following challenges:
The Outlawz - Valentine's Day/Love
Crafty Hands Challenge Blog - Use of the same colors

Your next stop for our Lacy Sunshine Blog hop is Julie. I also wanted to mention that all proceeds from the Cherished Wings release will be going to the Relay for Life.

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate asking.
Aletha Jane








Ssles, Sales, and more Sales!

First one up is Spellbinders. Click here and enjoy their Fall Clearance! Scrapbook.com's Umbrella Crafts (exclusive to Scrapbo...