Friday, September 27, 2013

New Jewels/Glitter Challenge at Dilly Beans


It’s Friday and that means a new challenge at the DillyBeans Challenge Blog. Our theme this week is “Jewels/Glitter.” We want to see jewels or glitter on your project, along with a Dilly Beans image. That’s right, you need to use a Dilly Beans image to be considered for the weekly prize.

For my little piece of art I chose “Amalia’s Daisy Crown.” I colored Amalia with Copics and then die cut her with Spellbinder’s Card Creator (designed by my friend Cindy Echtinaw) A2 Curved Matting Basics A. Next came the Mowed Lawn Distress Ink around the edges and the glitter on her wings. Her daisy crown was fussy cut, colored with Copics, jewels were added, and now she has flowers in her hair. Did you know that Megan has 31 Amalia images? Something for you to create with every day.



Copics used:
Skin: E000, 11, BV000
Cheeks: R22
Hair: E29
Dress: YG13, 17, 21, 67
Flowers: R21, 22, 24, 276, 29;
Y27, 32, 35, 38;
YG13, 17, 21, 67
Arms and Legs: Red & Yellow glitter pens

Other supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin’ Up! in Cherry Cobbler & Old Olive
Die-cut flowers: Spellbinder’s Rose Creations
Ribbon and Glitter: my stash



I hope that you play with us this week. After you have entered in our Jewels and Ribbon challenge, head over to the Dilly Beans group on Facebook and show us your little piece of art.

Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate contacting me.
Aletha Jane
Dilly Beans DT

5 comments:

  1. omg I love love love this ..she is gorgeous
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the dimension and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Aletha, I just saw this on face book, I love all the brilliant colors and sparkle and who couldn't love that sweet fairy, your coloring is aweeeesome..
    Thanks for sharing..Hope your having a great weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute... I have always loved Dilly Beans designs :D You did a great job with it girlfriend!!!
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy bright colors and the glitter details are just fabulous. Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!