Sunday, December 18, 2016

Say “Cheers!” It’s Almost Time to Ring in the New Year


We have one week exactly until it is Christmas and then another week to celebrate the ringing in 2017. I know I say this every year but, "Where die 2016 go?"

I did take some time away from decorating today. We are almost done and when we are, I will post some pictures on Instagram. You can find me at @ajsdesignartz.

On to my project…this card was completed with the December Card Kit from Love by Lizi. I am in love with her kits. She is overseas, but the price point on this yummy goodness is fantastic. She has sold out of her December kit, but you can shop for most of the items in her store. When you purchase the kit she has made it very convenient to add on more goodies.


My technique for this card was out of my comfort zone, but was so much fun planning it. Thank you Lizi for the challenge. This was my first die-cut inlay card and I loved making it (more to come with this technique). I am sure this technique has been around for a while, but, for me, the first place I saw it was at Jennifer McGuire Ink” video. She has some the the most informative videos. Click here to check out Jennifer’s videos. Jennifer will give you a lot of ideas for organization also.

As far as this kit is concerned, I have so many supplies left; I know I will be creating many more cards. Hey Lizi, looking forward to tomorrow. Her January kit will be ready for purchase on December 19. Don’t miss this opportunity, she sales out very fast. She has some sneak peeks on her blog here. She is such an enabler!

I would like to enter the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create – Anyting goes w/Holiday Happiness optional twist
One Stitch at a Time – Lots of Sparkle


That’s it for today. I hope to be making videos very soon. I still need to purchase a mic and a new tripod. I found the one I want, so my husband's doing more research.

I hope that everyone has a safe and wonderful Christmas. Enjoy all of your holidays and Happy New Year to you all!
Aletha Jane

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the sparkle of the die cuts - especially on the vellum! What a great, elegant card AJ! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!