Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Holidays with TSB and Scrap it with a Song!




Hello everyone!

We at The Stamping Boutique just finished with our Design Team Blog Hop. And it was a success! Everyone on the Design Team was showing their true colors and the talent was abundant, if I say so myself.

This card that I just completed is another small square. (4¾”x 4¾”) For what I am trying to get accomplished, this is just the right size.

The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring Scrap it with a Song blog challenge.  The theme is “Winter Wonder Land.”

I have chosen the image Snowman with Sign from The Stamping Botique.  I stamped the sentiment “Happy Holidays” from Flourishes Christmas Classics stamp set.

The ribbon I used is from my stash. I probably picked it up from the bargain bin at Michaels. The black and white cardstock is from Stampin' Up! All the other supplies (Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinders Lotus die, Spellbinders Circle die, Copic markers, and Cryogen cardstock) can be purchased at StampingScrapping.  This is definitely the online store for stamps and supplies. If Cindy does not have it, just email her. I bet you she can get it for you!

And these are the Copics I used:

Other challenges I have entered:
The Play Date Café-Red, Olive, Turquoise
Cooking it up with Katie-Use a punch, add a little gold, make it for your family
Fab n Funky Challenge-Forget me not (my ribbon in my stash)
Digi Doodle Shops Best-Anything goes 

Thanks for stopping by! And have a great Thanksgiving!

Aletha

19 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at Cooking it up with Katie.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! You did a wonderful job with this cute little snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute snowman, wonderful coloring. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image! Love the layout of your card and nice coloring too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Just LOVE the card! Very nice colouring too.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodles Shop`s Best
    Hugs~Tine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable snowman and sweet card. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Althea! I love how you used the lotus nestie...that is a perfect image for your card!

    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Card Aletha! I love it, it so wintery! LOL! I love how did the shading on the outside edges of the nesties! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your hubby! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card!
    Thanks so much for Cooking It Up With Katie this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card - great colouring of a fab image x
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Cooking it up with Katie this week x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic! Thanks for joining us at F'n'F! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I just soo much like this card. The snowman is awesome! And with those boots :-)

    Thanks for playing along with us at DDSB

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, Aletha, it's me again! Love your coloring -- it so inspires me! Hugs, Cheryl (aka CherylQuilts on SCS)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card! LOVE that snowman image and his BIG boots:) Thanks so much for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC!! We appreciate and love our players:}

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is SO fab having you back with us in The Play Date Cafe...this is one adorable snowman and a wonderful addition to our gallery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!