Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Holidays with TSB and Scrap it with a Song!




Hello everyone!

We at The Stamping Boutique just finished with our Design Team Blog Hop. And it was a success! Everyone on the Design Team was showing their true colors and the talent was abundant, if I say so myself.

This card that I just completed is another small square. (4¾”x 4¾”) For what I am trying to get accomplished, this is just the right size.

The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring Scrap it with a Song blog challenge.  The theme is “Winter Wonder Land.”

I have chosen the image Snowman with Sign from The Stamping Botique.  I stamped the sentiment “Happy Holidays” from Flourishes Christmas Classics stamp set.

The ribbon I used is from my stash. I probably picked it up from the bargain bin at Michaels. The black and white cardstock is from Stampin' Up! All the other supplies (Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinders Lotus die, Spellbinders Circle die, Copic markers, and Cryogen cardstock) can be purchased at StampingScrapping.  This is definitely the online store for stamps and supplies. If Cindy does not have it, just email her. I bet you she can get it for you!

And these are the Copics I used:

Other challenges I have entered:
The Play Date Café-Red, Olive, Turquoise
Cooking it up with Katie-Use a punch, add a little gold, make it for your family
Fab n Funky Challenge-Forget me not (my ribbon in my stash)
Digi Doodle Shops Best-Anything goes 

Thanks for stopping by! And have a great Thanksgiving!

Aletha

Let's Do Some Shopping!

I have more sales for you today. These you definitely will not want to miss! I keep saying that, don't I? Spellbinders has a BOGO sal...