Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Flowers, butterflies, and bees! Oh My!

I have finally finished something! (That’s me patting myself on the back.)

This is going to be short because I need to get this posted and linked to the challenges listed below. Do some blog surfing and check out these blogs. The talent out there is something else.


The challenges are:
Any Stamp Will Do Color Challenge - Neon colors;
Just Magnolia – Anything goes;
Simon Says Challenge – Things with wings;
Creative Card Crew – April Showers brings May Flowers;
allsorts challenge blog – Be Inspired; (I used some of the colors)
Fab ‘n Funky Challenges – Get it all out;
Penny’s Paper-Crafts Challenge – Anything goes.



The supplies for this card are cardstock, scrapbooking paper, glitter glue, MS punches, pearl pen, Smooch inks, Spica Pens, and white gel pen.

The rubber stamps are Magnolia’s Tilda with hair bow, bees, and Bildmalarna stamp Toss-Flower . Two of my favorite online stores for stamps are StampingScrapping and Magnolia-licious. Cindy with StampingScrapping and Diana with Magnolia-licious are the greatest when it comes to customer service. They answer emails personally and they never sleep! Their inventory is to die for also.




Copics I used are:
Jeans: B23, 26;
Hat & jean cuffs: B21, 26
Top, bow, & patches: R39, 81, 83
Shoes: W1, 3
Skin: E00, 11, 13; RV21
Hair: E00, 13, 17
Background: Bees: Y06, 35; Flowers & Grass: Y08, 38; YG21, 67; R24; G82, 99.

Before I sign off I do have to make a comment..."Tilda looks scared to death of all those bees!" That was my first thought after I had everything put together. Does she look scared to you? Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate contacting me at ajsdesigns@cox.net .

Aletha

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!