Monday, March 7, 2011

Believe in You!

I hope everyone had a good weekend! It was beautiful in Oklahoma. Spring is almost here!

I have another pink one. This “Ballerina Resting” image from Priscilla Style’s Store shouted pink. At least it is a bright pink. It made the perfect shadow box. Wouldn’t this look great in a girl’s room, one who is just starting ballet?


I have also used the sketch for Midnight Madness #94. Again, just perfect for a shadow box. This challenge closes on Monday, March 14. You have a lot of time to win the prizes!


Other challenges that I have entered:
Paper Playtime #40 – Digi Mondays, anything goes
Crazy Challenge – Lovely Lady


The details for my project:
Copics: RV 10, 34, 69; E000, 00; W1, 3, 6; C3, 5, 9.
Ink/Pens: Spica in black, olive, pink; Gelly Roll in Clear Star; Glimmer Mist in Black Cherry.
Cardstock: SU White and Basic Black.
Spellbinder’s die: Fancy Tags.
Pearls: Basicgreay
Embellishments: Magnolia chandelier garland, roses from Wild Orchid
Shadow Box: 5”x7” from Hobby Lobby
Sentiment: computer generated

Thanks for stopping by. If you need more information about my Ballerina Shadow box, please contact me.

Have a great week!
Aletha

9 comments:

  1. Just had to stop by and tell you how beautiful your card is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Stunning Job! I love shadow boxes and your right this would be perfect in a little girls room. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card thank you for playing along at The Crazy Challenges this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I love the image you chose, that ballerina is gorgeous, and you did a great job colring her. The flowers are the perfect touch. thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing coloring - love the pink and the row of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another Gorgeous Piece of Art! You are so talented! I love looking at your creations, they inspire me so much! Have a wonderful day! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job, Oletha! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!