Monday, March 7, 2011

Believe in You!

I hope everyone had a good weekend! It was beautiful in Oklahoma. Spring is almost here!

I have another pink one. This “Ballerina Resting” image from Priscilla Style’s Store shouted pink. At least it is a bright pink. It made the perfect shadow box. Wouldn’t this look great in a girl’s room, one who is just starting ballet?


I have also used the sketch for Midnight Madness #94. Again, just perfect for a shadow box. This challenge closes on Monday, March 14. You have a lot of time to win the prizes!


Other challenges that I have entered:
Paper Playtime #40 – Digi Mondays, anything goes
Crazy Challenge – Lovely Lady


The details for my project:
Copics: RV 10, 34, 69; E000, 00; W1, 3, 6; C3, 5, 9.
Ink/Pens: Spica in black, olive, pink; Gelly Roll in Clear Star; Glimmer Mist in Black Cherry.
Cardstock: SU White and Basic Black.
Spellbinder’s die: Fancy Tags.
Pearls: Basicgreay
Embellishments: Magnolia chandelier garland, roses from Wild Orchid
Shadow Box: 5”x7” from Hobby Lobby
Sentiment: computer generated

Thanks for stopping by. If you need more information about my Ballerina Shadow box, please contact me.

Have a great week!
Aletha

9 comments:

SuzieQ said...

Just had to stop by and tell you how beautiful your card is!!

Christy said...

Wow! GORGEOUS coloring!

Dawn Edwards said...

Wow Stunning Job! I love shadow boxes and your right this would be perfect in a little girls room. Thanks for the inspiration.
Dawn

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is stunning!

KelsMakes!!! said...

Gorgeous card thank you for playing along at The Crazy Challenges this week

mum of two said...

What a great card! I love the image you chose, that ballerina is gorgeous, and you did a great job colring her. The flowers are the perfect touch. thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

LindaS said...

Amazing coloring - love the pink and the row of flowers.

Sara said...

Another Gorgeous Piece of Art! You are so talented! I love looking at your creations, they inspire me so much! Have a wonderful day! Happy Creating! Sara

Clare said...

Nice job, Oletha! Very pretty!

Sales and Sales and Sales, Oh My!

First up is Scrapbook.com with their many sales and discounts you will not know where to start. I am going to try and help. Click here, S...