Saturday, September 24, 2011

Got Snow?


It is beautiful in Oklahoma for this first weekend of fall. We are so ready for this cooler weather. We even had some much needed rain this last week. I hope that Texas got some too.

I wanted to share my first project using La La Land Crafts rubber stamp. I have a few of these stamps, and this week I decided to play.

The stamp I used is “Marci with Snowman.” She is adorable and really easy to color with my Copics. I was thrilled that I made time for my Copics. It’s been awhile for me just to set and color. So therapeutic!

My other ingredients are:
Spellbinders dies Snowflake Pendant and Small Ovals,
Memory Box die Frosty Border,
DP: Best Creations Merry Christmas collection,
CS: Stampin’ Up! in Always Artichoke and Cranberry Crisp,
Stickles,
Ribbon from my stash.

I am entering her in StampingScrapping Challenge Central’s sketch challenge. This is the wonderful sketch.

Other challenges that I am entering are:
Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle Saturdays – use your favorite colors
Sew Many Cards – Ovals

That’s it for now. I am so glad you stopped by! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate contacting me.
Aletha




5 comments:

  1. What a cute card. That is an adorable stamps. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card - such a sweet image and beautifully coloured - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 39 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love your colors. One of them is mine too! Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week.
    Linda
    http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Love the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Such great colouring and love the layout! Thanks for joining in our SFTW challenge, good luck! Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!