Saturday, September 24, 2011

Got Snow?


It is beautiful in Oklahoma for this first weekend of fall. We are so ready for this cooler weather. We even had some much needed rain this last week. I hope that Texas got some too.

I wanted to share my first project using La La Land Crafts rubber stamp. I have a few of these stamps, and this week I decided to play.

The stamp I used is “Marci with Snowman.” She is adorable and really easy to color with my Copics. I was thrilled that I made time for my Copics. It’s been awhile for me just to set and color. So therapeutic!

My other ingredients are:
Spellbinders dies Snowflake Pendant and Small Ovals,
Memory Box die Frosty Border,
DP: Best Creations Merry Christmas collection,
CS: Stampin’ Up! in Always Artichoke and Cranberry Crisp,
Stickles,
Ribbon from my stash.

I am entering her in StampingScrapping Challenge Central’s sketch challenge. This is the wonderful sketch.

Other challenges that I am entering are:
Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle Saturdays – use your favorite colors
Sew Many Cards – Ovals

That’s it for now. I am so glad you stopped by! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate contacting me.
Aletha




Anything Goes Challenge at TTCRD

It’s that time again at Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD) for the next weekly “anything goes” challenge. You will have until M...