Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bird of Paradise from Sweet Peas Stamps


Happy Wednesday! I have another project using one of ching chou kuik’s new digis, Bird of Paradise, from Sweet Pea Stamps. Check out the other new images that she has. If you are a rubber lover, you will need to get the set of four, plate no. 248, for your collection, one is not enough.



I think that I may have gone a little overboard on the roses, but I needed something that would make the colors pop that I used in the image. It worked, I think.


Copics used:
Skin: E000, E11, E13, BV000
Hair: Y11, Y21, E97, E99
Bird of Paradise:
G40, G82, G94, G99
BV01, BV02, BV04, BV08
R02, R05, R08, Y32, Y38
YR12, YR14, YR18
Background: W00, W0, W1, W23, BV02, Y32, blender

My cardstock is from Stampin’ Up! Ribbon and roses are from my stash. I did add a touch of Crystal Stickles. One of my favorite dies, Cheery Lynn Designs mini flourish, added the final touch of brown.



If you need some inspiration to get your mojo going, check out our Sweet Pea Stamps Design Team blog. Every day there is a new little piece of art. I hope to see you there.

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Aletha Jane
SPS Design Team

1 comment:

  1. Stunning layout, gorgeous flower and you have colored that image to perfection, thanks for sharing your wonderful card...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!