Monday, January 10, 2011

Butterfly Friend


For this Monday, The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring two different challenge blogs. They are Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog where you can use any digi image. And, Critter Sketch Challenge Blog  The sketch for Critter Sketch Challenge is:

The image that I have chosen to use for both blogs is from The Stamping Boutique’s Enchantment Line and is titled Butterfly Friend.

Other challenges entered:
Cute Card Thursday – out with the old (I used some of my stash of 12”x12” designer paper)
Stamp Insanity – Hardcore Hardware (butterflies in the corners of my image)
Crafty Sentiments – anything goes
Flutter By Wednesday – open, but must be a butterfly, fairy, or angel

If you have any questions or you need the recipe for this piece, don’t hesitate contacting me. In the subject line write “Recipe” and the blog name.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Everyone have a great week!

Aletha


I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!