Monday, January 3, 2011

Fairies Frolic at Critter Sketch Challenge

I hope everyone survived New Year’s Eve. And now you are ready to tackle 2011, right?

This project is my very first project for the new year. I truly enjoyed working with this digi. Any time I can work with fantasy figures, it makes my day.

This one is from Tracey’s (The Stamping Boutique) “Enchantment” line and the title is “The Fairies Frolic.” Most fitting I think.
The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring the weekly sketch challenge over at the Critter Sketch Challenge all month long. Go check it out.

If you have any questions, or you want the complete recipe for any of my creations, just contact me. Fairies Frolic will be in my Etsy shop for purchase.

Thanks for stopping by! 2011 is here!
Aletha

Anything Goes Challenge Starting Today at TTCRD

Hi all! We have a new “anything goes” challenge at Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD). Our sponsor this week is Stamping Studio . ...