Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Very Proud Announcement

Did everyone have a great Holiday? I know that I did. Now I am ready for 2011 to get here. It is going to be a fantastic year! And, NO, I am definitely not a Polly Anna. LOL I am just ready to start something new.

I want to take just a few minutes of your time to let you know that I have been invited to join the PriscillaStyles Store Design Team. I am so honored to be a part of this talented team. Please take a few minutes and check out the creativity that each member brings to Priscilla's team.


Team A

Team B
Aletha (me)

Thanks so much for stopping by. And thanks Priscilla for this opportunity to work with your beautiful illustrations!

Happy New Year!
Aletha

Getting Ready for Christmas with Concord & 9th

I bit the bullet and started on Christmas projects. I decided to go with Concord & 9 th ’s September’s release and landed on th...