Monday, January 10, 2011

A Date with the Girls and Midnight Madness

She’s all ready to hit the town with her BFFs for the evening! Don’t you just love those times? I know my times with my BFFs is very precious.

My very “first official” project as a member of Priscilla Styles Design Team is for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #86. The image that I used is one of the turtle designs from a set of three. You really need to take a look at all of Priscilla’s designs. Her illustrations are from vintage to whimsy. I think you will find something you like. I almost forgot. Look at the tag. That “flourish” is also Priscilla’s design.

Here’s the sketch. You can make it fancy our not so fancy. I really haven’t decided what to call it.
Other challenges that I have entered are:
Ooh La La Creations – bling
Karber Weekly Challenges – use a digi images and pearls
I hope everyone has a great week! If you have any questions, please contact me.

Thanks for stopping by,
Aletha

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!