Saturday, January 15, 2011

Welcome little one!


This one was a challenge for me. Why? ‘Cause I have never created a “baby” shower card. But I think it turned out pretty good, if I say so myself. LOL

The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring the challenge blog over at Kona Kid Krafters. The challenge is “anything goes with the option of wings.” And the prize is three digi stamps from The Stamping Boutique. And there are plenty to choose from!
The image is I used from Tracey (owner of The Stamping Boutique) is Mom Dragon and baby.  I love Tracey’s medieval collection of digis. Check out her enchantment line also (my favorite!).

Here’s the recipe for my project:
Copics: V 01, 05, 06, 09; RV 02, 10, 17; C 01, 05; E 34, 43.
Pens: White gel pen; Gelly Roll in pink glitter and clear star, Sharpie in black and white.
Cardstock: Kraft, Cryogen.
DP: Basic Grey-Sugared; Recollections-Fairy Tale.
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Stamps: Digi from The Stamping Boutique; Clear “Baby” stamp from StampingScrapping.
Ribbon: Gina K. Designs, LLC

Other challenges:
Copic Musketeers - sketch

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate contacting me. I will also have this project listed in my Etsy shop. http://ajsdesigns.etsy.com

Thanks for stopping by today and everyone have a great weekend!

Aletha

Anything Goes Challenge at TTCRD

It’s that time again at Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD) for the next weekly “anything goes” challenge. You will have until M...