Monday, January 24, 2011

Be Mine!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I know that we did. Both of us did a little work, and I finally got all the Christmas decorations put up. I love those decorations and I hated to see them back in their containers!
The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring the challenge over at Critter Sketch Challenge.  The challenge is to use distressing and a circle somewhere on your project. Go check it out. The prize is five digi’s from The Stamping Boutique. The image I used is Audrey in a Heart.  She was so much fun coloring. And my two favorite colors are red and puple.


My recipe for this project is:
Ink: Copics, Smooch, Memento, Spicas, and Gelly Roll
Cardstock: Stampin’ Up!
Designer Paper: Paper Trey Ink, 8”x8”, Simple Valentine
Ribbon: from my stash that keeps growing LOL
Punches/dies: Hearts are Stampin’ Up! and Spellbinders dies
Alson note that I did just a little faux stitching.
And, this was my first attempt with the Bow Easy Bow Maker.

I wanted to also say that this little project was published in the Jan/Feb 2011 issue of Through the Craftroom Door. I entered it in the sketch challenge. If you have not subscribed to this publication, you are missing out on a lot. Here’s the link for subscribing.

Other challenges that I entered are:
Splitcoast Stampers – Inspiration challenge (color)
Stamp Something – Cute Somethings (Audrey is pretty cute!)
Stampin’ for the Weekend – Getting Warmed Up (I used warm colors)

Thanks again for stopping by! If you have any questions, you know that you can always contact me.
Aletha

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!