Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sweet Pea Stamp's Button Fairy


A hot hello from Oklahoma to everyone in blog land!

This week my inspiration piece for Sweet Pea Stamps is Elaine Cox’s “Button Fairy.” I have had her in rubber for a few years now. You can find “Button Fairy” along with “Little Dreamer Mermaid” on Plate #78. My piece used the digi version. Isn’t she the cutest? I love those wings too.



Copics used:
Skin: E000, E11, R30
Clothes and Wings: BG11, BG72, BG75, G40, G82, G94, G99
Mushrooms and Hair: YR21, YR24, E99

My dies are Cheery Lynn’s Stacker Flower #1 Leaf and Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Fleur. I am getting a little better at my handmade flowers, but still need practice. I added a little Smooch Glitz Frost to the petals.



My designer papers are also from Heart Felt Creations SunKissed Collection. Everything has been distressed with Peacock Feathers and Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.

Don’t forget to join in our One Sweet Challenge for July. Our theme is “Red, White, and Blue.” I hope you join us.

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, just ask. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Aletha Jane
SPS Design Team

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Love all the detail, colours & image is perfectly coloured x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Althea this is STUNNING, the layout is fantastic, love all the flowers, pearls, the sparkle, all the layering and distressing, then your image is just fabulous you can see right through her gorgeous wings,thanks so much for sharing and have a wonderful weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry my dear I spelt your name wrong,thanks again Aletha ^-^..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aletha, STUNNING! I love everything about this card, especially the colors and the wings. WOW, you knocked my socks off! I'd like to spend a couple days with you coloring! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!