Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tiptoeing through the Poppies

Hello again and Happy Sunday!

This newsletter is going to be short, I promise.

I have entered three challenges with this cutie. The challenges are:
Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #41;


The Play Date Café Challenge #16;

Cute Card Thursday Challenge #100-Metal Mania;

Pile it on with flowers Challenge #6; and
Totally Gorguss Challenge #18-Flower Power.



The stamp is called Poppy Fields from Funky Kits. I love these Sugar Nellie Stamps.

The Copics that I have used are: E00, E13, RV21, E02, V06, V12, V09, R29, YG95, YG97, T1, T3, 110BLACK. Spica pens were Red, Lavender, and Silver.

Other supplies and embellishments are cardstock and scrapbooking paper from Stampin’ Up! and Enveloper Inc. I have used silver charms and paper flowers. Some of the paper flowers I painted with Shimmerz. I really like using the Shimmerz. It stiffens the paper and you keep the embossing on the flowers. Also, distress ink in Aged Mahogany (love that color) and Memento Tuxedo Black are used.


This last picture is the inside. I have left plenty of writing room.

If you have any questions please contact me at ajsdesigns@cox.net. Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!

Aletha

Anything Goes Challenge Starting Today at TTCRD

Hi all! We have a new “anything goes” challenge at Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD). Our sponsor this week is Stamping Studio . ...