Thursday, March 4, 2010

“Happy Easter!” Easel Card #2

Okay, I am stuck on the easel card design. So I had to do another one.

I have entered several challenges with this little egg-cellent card. (Had to do it!)
This first two are for the Any Stamp Will Do ning group. If you have not joined yet, do so now at this link. Yes that’s an order from an elder. You will have fun!

Here’s the challenges:
Any Stamp Will Do Sketch Challenge;

Any Stamp Will Do The New Color Challenge in lime green and turquoise/aqua;
Copic Creations Challenge No. 23-A Wee Bit ‘O Green;
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday-Scallops;
Magnolia Down Under Challenge #35-Easter Theme; and,
Papertake Weekly Challenge-Buttons, Bows, Brads, and Bling.

The first three pictures are the “easel” angles.



These next ones are close ups of all my layers.


This last one is the Copics I have used.

This is short and sweet. I almost feel guilty. I know I left out a lot of information so...if you have any questions please contact me via my email, ajsdesigns@cox.net.

Have a great and creative weekend!
Aletha

Let's Do Some Shopping!

I have more sales for you today. These you definitely will not want to miss! I keep saying that, don't I? Spellbinders has a BOGO sal...