Monday, June 14, 2010

My cap is better than yours!


This is going to be a very quick post, ‘cause I am so late.

Isn’t this image adorable? This is one of Tracey’s (The Stamping Boutique) Fairy Cynthia lines.  This image is Cynthia Gathering Mushrooms.  I have combined it with Happy Mushrooms rubber stamp from StampingScrapping.com.


Cynthia will be entered in these challenges:
The Stamping Boutique: Monthly Challenge
Any Stamp Will Do: Color challenge-black, turquoise, red;
Crafty Calendar Challenge: Bugs and Beasties;
The Sisterhood of Crafters: Celebrate children; and,
Stamp Something: Happy Something.

Thanks for stopping by! Oh, and you need to check out this wonderful group on Ning…The Latte Lounge…come and join!

Aletha

Getting Ready for Christmas with Concord & 9th

I bit the bullet and started on Christmas projects. I decided to go with Concord & 9 th ’s September’s release and landed on th...