Monday, October 11, 2010

Pick a Pumpkin

I feel so guilty...I have not posted anything since July! This is terrible. Hopefully things have settled down for a while anyway.

With that said...just a short note with some of the details.

I have entered ching-chou kuik’s Pick a Pumpkin  in the In a Sweet Pea Dream Challenge  and for the sketch challenge #300 on Splitcoast Stampers.

The Copics I used are:
Bodice and eyes: YG 17, 21, 25
Skirt and hat: V 01, 06, 09
Leaves on hat: YR 21, R 29
Pumpkins: YR 12, 15, 18, 61
Stems of pumpkins: E 34, 37
Cat, gloves, and hair: T 1, C 5, 9
Cat’s ears: R 85
Skin: YR 000, 00
Background: W 1, 6
Background leaves: YR 12, R 29

Inks used:
Mememto in black
Distress in Black Soot

Stock used:
DP: Basic Grey- Eerie
Image cardstock: Cryogen White 89#

I guess this is right to the point, huh? If you have any questions, please contact me at ajsdesigns@cox.net.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great week!

Aletha Jane

8 comments:

  1. Oh my I hope it isn't another 3 months to see more of your glorious creations. This is stunning!!!
    Thanks for joining us in our color challenge and hope to see you again in the future!!

    KymKreates
    Sweet Pea DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous as always!! I hope life allows you more time to create and share again!! hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT Job on this, BEAUTIFUL coloring!! AWESOME Card !!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooow wonderful! perfect colouring! This Card is very beautiful!

    hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty - love her done with gray/black hair, contrast the colors nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Card Aletha! I love it! You are so talented! Don't ever stop what you are doing! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!