Monday, October 11, 2010

Pick a Pumpkin

I feel so guilty...I have not posted anything since July! This is terrible. Hopefully things have settled down for a while anyway.

With that said...just a short note with some of the details.

I have entered ching-chou kuik’s Pick a Pumpkin  in the In a Sweet Pea Dream Challenge  and for the sketch challenge #300 on Splitcoast Stampers.

The Copics I used are:
Bodice and eyes: YG 17, 21, 25
Skirt and hat: V 01, 06, 09
Leaves on hat: YR 21, R 29
Pumpkins: YR 12, 15, 18, 61
Stems of pumpkins: E 34, 37
Cat, gloves, and hair: T 1, C 5, 9
Cat’s ears: R 85
Skin: YR 000, 00
Background: W 1, 6
Background leaves: YR 12, R 29

Inks used:
Mememto in black
Distress in Black Soot

Stock used:
DP: Basic Grey- Eerie
Image cardstock: Cryogen White 89#

I guess this is right to the point, huh? If you have any questions, please contact me at ajsdesigns@cox.net.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great week!

Aletha Jane

Getting Ready for Christmas with Concord & 9th

I bit the bullet and started on Christmas projects. I decided to go with Concord & 9 th ’s September’s release and landed on th...