Monday, December 6, 2010

TSB, Paper Playtime, and Snowflakes, with a little Midnight Madness

This is going to be very short. But first, I fibbed…I made another Christmas card. Sorry. Lol

The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring the Paper Playtime challenge #28. The theme is “Snowflakes.” (See, I really had no choice but to create a Christmas card.) Tracey, owner and artist of The Stamping Boutique, is giving away five digi images to one lucky winner. I’ve also combined it with the sketch #82 at Priscilla’s Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Go check out Midnight Madness. They have several sketches posted for the entire month of December.
Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #82. You can make it simple, fancy, or a combination of the two.



Details for this creation:
Image: Two Turtle Doves;
Designer Paper: PaperTrey Inc.-Rustic Snowflakes;
Base of the card: 80# Linen white;
Spellbinder’s dies: Snowflake Pendant, Large Squares, Labels One, Fair Isle Border Petites;
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black;
Pens: Sharpie Poster Paint in White; Spicas in red, garnet, chocolate, turquoise, gold, melon; Gelly Roll in Clear Star;

Copics used:

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions don’t hesitate contacting me.

Aletha

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!