Monday, January 31, 2011

The Stamping Boutique at The Crazy Challenge

This is my last post for January (I can’t believe January is over!). I have created Celebrating You. The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring the challenge over at The Crazy Challenge Blog. Their challenge is to create something with a birthday theme. This is a great blog to get some inspiration. The digi image that I have used is Mail Girl from The Stamping Boutique. I love this sweet image of the little girl mailing a letter. It could be yours for entering this challenge. If you win, you will receive FIVE digis, of your choice, from Tracey.

My recipe:
Copics: YG91, 97; E000, 13, 25, 34, 35; T2, 4; C1, 3, 7, 9;
R20, 22, 24,59
Ink: Distress-Tea Dye
Cardstock: SU Sahara Sand, Cryogen 80#
DP: Basic Grey- Wassail collection
Dies: Magnolia Doohickey Leaf die, Spellbinders Circle, Eyelet, and Rectangle dies


Other challenges:
Truly Scrumptious – color challenge: brown, pink, green
The Latte Lounge – January Challenge: winter theme

If you have any questions, please contact me. Everyone have a great week!

Aletha

Anything Goes Challenge at TTCRD

It’s that time again at Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD) for the next weekly “anything goes” challenge. You will have until M...